Sunday, July 11, 2010

a pickle and a red bull

My husband is of the opinion that I should write a blog.

I explained that I have nothing interesting to say and nothing of value to add to the interwebs, but according to him, all that is incidental. He insisted that I start one anyway, and supplied me with a pickle and a Red Bull, which are apparently necessary blogging supplies. According to him, at least.

So here we are.

I am not an expert on anything. I'm pretty opinionated, but mostly about things like what color Lindsay Lohan should keep her hair, not about anything anyone really cares about. My life has been entirely unremarkable up to now, and there are no signs of this changing anytime soon. I have no real skills, other than the fact that I can sit around watching television all day and eating junk food constantly without gaining a pound.

It's really anyone's guess what this blog will consist of, 'cause I don't have a fucking clue.

But at least my husband can't accuse me of never listening to him when he talks anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment