Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ideas! Are! Happening!

I've discovered the secret to starting a blog.

Write one entry.

It doesn't have to be about anything, it just needs to exist.

Because a little bit of writing is just what you need to spark more ideas for writing.

Right after I posted my last entry, the ideas just started coming to me. It was like my brain was exploding with possibility. So I grabbed the notebook sitting on my coffee table and started jotting them down.

Then, I took a picture of them, because that notebook is inevitable going to get lost amongst the garbage on my coffee table. And photography is obviously the most efficient way to preserve them, not typing them in a notepad file or anything.





See?

PS: I may or may not be drunk. Don't judge me, internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment